Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Who doesn't know this?


Alright I need to put this out there because I actually don't believe that the majority of people don't know what this expression means...

If someone says I am falling down the rabbit hole please tell me that the general population would recognize that it's a very famous line from Alice in Wonderland or at least understand what it's referring to...

I realize that if you didn't grow up in a Disney household (which kinda makes me sad) you may have not seen it, but at some point at some time in your life you would've had to run into this saying and asked what it meant...I mean cmon!

FYI - falling down the rabbit hole means your world is turning upside down and you don't know what's what or what's real anymore...basically spiraling downward into an alternate universe or frame of mind

Just in case you are one of those people that didn't know.

No comments: