Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Shorts ARE allowed to be shorter


After careful consideration and a heated debate with my mother, I've come to the conclusion that if a girl is wearing shorts they are allowed to be shorter than a skirt. However, let's put it in a little perspective. Whether it's a skirt or shorts, no item of clothing should ever show any part of you know what.

Please to all the girls out there - clothes are meant to cover your body. I appreciate a good plunging neckline and short skirt every now and then, but believe me I have never had a Britney moment and am hoping I never will. Yes you all know what I'm talking about.

So next time you're debating about the length of a particular item in your closet make sure you can sit in it without having some sort of paparazzi nightmare and be able to pick up something gracefully that has fallen out of your purse (because at a certain point in the evening you know you're going to drop your keys, lip gloss, phone or all of the above).

Don't get me started on the tightness though...that's a whole other ball game ladies. Exercise some caution with the wardrobe choices this august...somewhere somehow there is a mom thanking me for this :)



ti amo mama
xo

No comments: