Monday, August 16, 2010

Leave Your Boyfriends At Home...



I was literally counting down the seconds until we were on the road heading north this weekend. The past week was a bit of a blur. I was so out of it and a few late nights and early mornings really didn't help me feeling like a complete disaster at work.

Even though we were only going up for one night the five of us girls hadn't all been together in forever. Actually - not sure if all of us have ever done anything like this before. Needless to say, it was much needed and I couldn't wait to escape the city and have a full fledged girls trip.

No boys allowed.

Seriously - probably one of the best weekends of the summer.



I think the combination of hilariously fun girls, sugary beverages in the middle of the day, boating escapades and incredibly cheesy music made the past 36 hours the funniest I've had in a long time. I'm pretty sure I laughed for a good three hours straight at one point - oh and also expressed my love for ms. tash (on multiple occasions)

I know i know. Shocking that my commitment levels just dramatically increased - what can i say she just does that to me? :p

love you girls thanks for an amazing weekend - the boys were definitely not missed
xo

Niki. Steph. Caye. Tash. <3

No comments: