Thursday, October 22, 2009

sick AND tired

The one thing I hate more than anything is being sick. I can handle being tired.....I can handle being exhausted.....honestly I can even handle walking around like a zombie as long as I'm healthy. My immune system has never been amazing, but I would never get beyond that kind of uncomfortable cold thing. I will do whatever I can to avoid being bed ridden. Staying in bed all day when you're just having one of those incredibly lazy, I'm going to watch movies, and not get out of my pjs day is one thing. Feeling so awful you can't even sleep when you're stuck in bed is completely another.

Two weeks ago I got more sick than I've been in years. My whole body ached, I couldn't even lift my head and I was completely out of commission. I had just gotten back from Vancouver, hadn't even seen my roommate and I did not come out of my room for about 36 hours. It was so bad that yes at 22 years old I called my mom to come and make sure I was ok. I had no groceries (as always), nothing even to drink besides water and was so incapacitated that my mom came all the way downtown to make me feel better. Feeling like I was 12 again was possibly the funniest thing ever, but I absolutely loved it. Lately I've been so independent and off doing my own thing, feeling invincible as I like to think I am, that I forget what it feels like to have someone take care of me. To be honest, I like to believe that I don't need anyone to take care of me. I don't know where that comes from...could be from being surrounded by such strong women. Whatever it is, I finally let myself ask for help and it felt good. After some good Orlando loving I was thankfully back to normal.

So you can imagine how upset I was when yesterday I was losing my voice and started to feel a little under the weather. I tried to ignore it and blame it on over working myself, etc. etc. BUT this morning I woke up with a crazy high fever. I AM SICK AGAIN! I am so sick and tired of this. What are the odds of getting so sick again in less than two weeks? I was not impressed that I had to cancel my plans and stay inside all day....again. I have so much work to do (school and work work) that I can't afford to take a day off....which is exactly what I had to do. I'm mad that my body is not as strong as I want it to be. I'm mad that I'm sitting here feeling awful when I could be out doing a million things.

So beyond frustrated right now.....

4 comments:

Tony said...

Hi Alexandra,

I am a Web Producer for www.sportsnet.ca, the home page of Rogers Sportsnet.

We are in the process of compiling our 3rd annual Hottest Female Athlete feature and we would like to include you in this year's edition.

If you are interested in being included in this year's edition I am hoping you (or someone with access to some) might be able to provide us with some high-resolution images of you.

Naturally, we would be happy to provide a link to your site and credit any photographers in the feature.

Thank you in advance and should you have any questions, please don't hesitate to e-mail me or call (416-418-4363) me.

Have a great day,

Mike

Mike Cormack
Producer,
www.sportsnet.ca
Rogers Sportsnet
Toronot, ON
416-418-4363

Tony said...

Just realized, I forgot to inlcude my email address!:

mike.cormack@sportsnet.rogers.com

Thanks!

lalacordle0321 said...

0401遊戲線上.視訊聊天997.playboy國際中文網.s38live秀.play103遊藝線上.線上免費視訊聊天.axp99成人色網.play想玩一下積績.Alice Japan免費影片.qq美美色文學網.一對一視訊聊天.免費影音下載hibb.視訊聊天交友網.qq 視訊妹.玩美女人試看片.援交友留言.免費交友聊天d760.免費聊天.辣妹視訊免費體驗.網愛聊天mmshow.視訊聊天花漾.080視訊聊天室vino.完美女人視訊.uouo 視訊聊天交友.免費聊天情人 d760.hilive-免費視訊.520免費視訊meet.成人交友meet 520.唐人街視訊聊天室.啦咧華人視訊交友聊天室.0401 影音視訊聊天網.hotsee視訊聊天.hotsee總站.show78視訊交友.日本免費視訊聊天.亞洲瘋情網.2girl女子拉拉學園.showgirl情色視訊.1007 影音視訊交友網.tvnet 影音聊天室.視訊交友網1758.視訊交友520show net.聊天室wewet.視訊美女kkyou.聊天室交友b shop.情色網站live.聊天室交友primo.聊天室交友25 h.成人聊天室top chip.520聊天室.視訊ggo.免費視訊ggo.視訊美女jealousy.0509 免費視訊聊天秀.免費視訊聊天 173.520sex免費視訊.666成人.一夜成人聊天室.免費試看成人片.孤男寡女聊天室.免費聊天交友.383影音live秀

said...

視訊成人文學成人電影漫畫貼圖情色自拍美女遊戲情色a片成人遊戲小高聊天室0204貼圖區熟女自拍18遊戲區內衣模特兒寫真手槍美女賞圖色情貼片1069拓峰網貼圖區線上免費av18禁女同志聊天室貼圖片區一葉情貼圖片區