Tuesday, October 6, 2009

KINGS OF LEON CONCERT

So I've had a little bit of a love affair going on now for the past two years. I lose myself in the moment when I hear their voices and will literally jump at any chance to see them live. This past summer I was working at Sport Alliance of Ontario and we shared such a fun office with KidSport. I was so lucky to have met Leigh there, who is the most genuine person I've met in a really long time. So when she came to me with Kings of Leon tickets in Hamilton, after only knowing me for two months, I literally almost died. There's is something about their music that just hits me to the core. Their lyrics, their sound, their soul....incredible. If you don't know who Kings of Leon are then please I urge you to check them out.

Here is one of my favorite songs of theirs....I apologize if you can hear me singing in the background....but there's always this one person that I think of and you know who you are that when I hear it I just smile...




THANKS LEIGH I LOVE YOU LADY!
xo

No comments: