I have been in Vancouver for literally three days and I haven't had a moment to stop for one minute...so here's a point form blog for you all to enjoy because I have 2 minutes before my volunteering shift starts...here we go
I have been running on...
- NO SLEEP
- Incredible LIVE Music (Concerts are EVERY night!)
- Meeting the World's best athletes
- Watching Jennifer win our first Silver Medal!!!! (teared up just a little bit)
- Molson Hockey House (enough said)
- Introducing the Minister of Tourism and Culture at Ontario House
- CanFUND House with Jane Roos :)
- Rain, rain and more rain (aka my hair is so curly its insane)
- So much red and white clothing we all look sooo patriotic i LOVE it
- Volunteering at Canada Olympic House with the best crew ever...team song soon?
Alright got to jet...having the time of my life!
Be back soon (hopefully)