Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Paranormal Activity?

Call me paranoid, but I swear something freaky is going on in my parent's house. It could be that I just watched this stupid paranormal movie and even though it wasn't that scary it still made me all jumpy OR my house is just possessed. Take your pick.

Alright you may think I've gone completely crazy (which is entirely possible)...but listen to this...

I'm sitting in my dining room with all the lights on working away on my laptop when the lights start flickering. I could hardly notice at first, but then it kept happening. I didn't really think anything of it, but then I just got this really weird feeling. I can work in my dining room all night because believe me I've done it before, but this time I had to get up and move. It was really bizarre.

So it's 1am and I picked up my laptop and stuff to go and leave when the lights went out completely. That has never ever happened to me in my life. Then my dining room door slowly started to open...thankfully we have another door that leads into the kitchen... and needless to say I ran like a crazy person to my room upstairs.

I am fully aware I sound like I'm 12 right now, but I swear this all happened and it really creeped me out...

Could be too many late nights and horror movies, but I doubt I'm going to get any sleep tonight

No comments: